- This event has passed.
We the People 101: The Citizen and the Constitution
January 12, 2018
This Center for Civic Education curriculum provides lessons and activities for grades 4-12. The primary goal of the We the People program is to promote civic awareness and responsibility in students. By emphasizing student involvement and encouraging students to relate important concepts and principles to historical and contemporary situations, the program strengthens students’ critical thinking and public speaking skills.
- Constitutional Rights and Case Studies
- Contemporary relevance of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
- Simulated Congressional hearing
Campus Issues Addressed:
- Lack of school involvement
- Lack of understanding rights and responsibilities
- Low academic achievement
- Lack of civic participation
To view Lisa’s Professional Profile, Click Here!
To view Abby’s Professional Profile, Click Here!