- This event has passed.
NCSS Annual Conference, 15-21 Nov 21
November 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
NCSS Annual Conference, 15-21 Nov 21 https://www.socialstudies.org/conference
After much deliberation, the NCSS Board of Directors has made the decision to host the 101st Annual Conference as a fully virtual event. (Read the full announcement.)
The NCSS 101st Annual Conference will be held online from Monday-Sunday, November 15-21, 2021. Last year we delivered the hottest virtual conference of the season, and this year will be no different as we focus on Solidarity in Social Studies.
This year’s conference is designed with you in mind, based on what we have learned from hosting and attending virtual conferences. This is professional learning designed to fit your lifestyle. Our full week will provide you with the most engaging and comfortable environment to experience your best virtual event yet.
You will not need to attend the virtual conference for a full week. Most of the live presentations will be scheduled on Saturday and Sunday, and perhaps during the week in the evening. New recorded sessions will be released each day for on-demand viewing.
- Experience more than 300+ hours of social studies content to increase your professional learning. All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand for registrants until April 30, 2022.
- Get the latest in social studies and law-related education from us and our partners at the American Bar Association’s Division for Law-Related Education.
- Learn from prominent keynote speakers.
- Explore the virtual exhibit hall highlighting the latest social studies products and services.
- Connect with others via virtual networking.